Sunday, January 31, 2016

Jan'16 Favourites

January 2016 Favourites


Just like that with a blink of an eye (specifically the left - because I have a slight twitch there..) January 2016 be dones. What have you done? I've mostly been working and eating a lot of cup noodles and not sleeping the best. Looking forward to February though, plenty of CNY plans and travelling and heading back to my homeland. 

Today, we have what I deem my favourite products of Jan'16. These are the items I have specifically been using every day for the past 31 days. Except maybe the Almond Drops because I only acquired it halfway through the month but I've been crazy about it. 

Lemme get down to it- everyone knows this one. Urban Decay's Naked Palette. The first of the entire beautiful Naked range. I can never get enough of this palette. It can bring me from day to night just. like. that. I can never *ever* get sick of this palette. Also, Buck be my favourite brow colour especially when I have lighter hair. 

The Balm's Meet Matte(e) Nude was gifted to me for Christmas a year ago and it's another winner. Matt Singh, Matt Garcia and Matt Wood are my go-to colours always with this palette. It works perfectly with Urban Decay's Naked. Also everything is Matte so it's perfect. 

The newest addition to my hair routine is this little bottle of Bajaj Almond Oil. It's deemed as a "non-sticky hair oil" with Vitamin E.. and it really is, non-sticky. I use it and my hair absorbs it. It LOVES it. I've been reading up on this oil in the e-world and apparently, you can use it on your face/body too! So I've been using it on my undereye (it's meant to be great for dark circles) and I really like it. I've also tried it as an overnight oil therapy thang for my hair (slept in a shower cap and all)  and woke up to crazy soft hair. I LOVE IT.  

ZA Perfect Fit Concealer is simple and long-lasting. I don't have much to say about  it but out of all my concealers (I have a fair few..) I've been reaching for this one this entire month. It's light and has perfect coverage. I don't look like I haven't slept the entire night with it on. It's great. I'm using Colour 01 for my NC25 skin. 

Lastly, the *ONLY* blusher I've been using since the end of Dec'15. Nars Deep Throat. It's a coral with a hint of pink and a golden shimmer-sheen which allows it to work as a mild highlighter as well? It's super long lasting as are all Nars blushes - they make my favourite blushers seriously. One of my dreams is to own every single pan of Nars blush there is in the world but that'll take a while considering I only have 4 at the moment. *big dreams*  

Also, included in my list but not in my pictures is obviously - MAC Velvet Teddy. Read about it here. I cannot put into words just how much I've been appreciating this lipstick. I've already used up half a bullet and worrying about backups. I feel like I need a whole drawer of it. Totally not excessive.. 

xx,
Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment